I’m excited to announce my new program designed for busy women who are looking for guidance and support to make positive changes in their health and wellness. Here are the details:
Start Date: Open (start anytime!)
Duration: 5 weeks
Format: Individual, one-on-one phone sessions with Carrie
You’re always on the go – working, taking care of everyone around you, and dealing with all of the little (and not so little!) things life throws your way. You’re giving everything you’ve got to everyone but yourself, and chances are, you’re feeling the consequences.
Are you struggling with any of the following things?
- Feeling overwhelmed and unsure about how to make healthy choices.
- Finding the motivation to exercise or fitting it into your busy schedule.
- Managing the stress in your life.
- Getting enough quality sleep.
- Not knowing where to start.
If you’re living life at a dizzying pace and taking care of your well-being is getting bumped further and further down the list of priorities, then this program is for you. During our sessions, you’ll discover your potential and learn to put it to work for you. You’ll gain valuable skills in short bursts of time to get you back on track and feeling great! Here’s what you’ll get with this program:
- 5 one-on-one phone sessions scheduled at your convenience and done from the comfort of your home or office. The first session is one hour, and the following sessions are 30 minutes each.
- Access to email communication with Carrie in between sessions for questions or additional support.
- A PDF copy of Carrie’s book Motivated Mornings: A Guided Journal for Making the Most of Every Day.
Sign up through Fitlandia, and you’ll also get a 1-year Fitlandia membership (a $228 value!).
I’m thrilled to be able to offer this program with the added Fitlandia bonus because it is such a great value, and packed with resources for positive change. I hope you’ll join me!
Do you struggle to get out of bed in the morning? Maybe you hit the snooze button several times before dragging yourself out of your nice, warm bed, or maybe you sleep through your alarm altogether. I’ll admit, I’m not really much of a morning person. Waking up to this cold, rainy Oregon weather makes me want to burrow under my covers and stay there until summer.
Since that’s not exactly realistic, I decided that I needed to find some easy ways to start my day with energy and excitement. My morning routine consists of these 5 surprisingly simple habits with amazing benefits: Continue reading